Followers

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

WHAT IS IN MY MIND?

Facebook always asks: What is in your mind? I would like to echo that feeling here, and bring you up-to-date on my life.

I am about to turn 81 very soon, and am grateful for what I have achieved. I now take one day at a time, and give thanks for what I have. I hope to be able to continue to act productively for a few more years.Next week, I also start teaching at Framingham State University, teaching Ethics to 35 students (the maximum that I can have in one class). My family is well, and we keep in touch on a regular basis. My wife and  I live at the Willows, an independent living quarters of a large complex outside of Boston, and we are very comfortable here.

As to this, my blog: it now has almost 450,000 viewers!!! Wow. And they come from all over the world. I am, however, surprised that I get very few comments. It would help me if I could hear from more people: why do you read my articles? Do you agree with me or not? I tend to be more liberal than others, more accepting than most, and perhaps a little too untraditional. So, do me a favor please, and tell me who you are, and what you think of my pieces?

Regards from Boston. 

Dr. Rifat Sonsino
Aug. 27, 2019

PS. To comment, please click on "Comments" above, or, for a private note, send it me to rifatsonsino@gmail.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment