Followers

Friday, February 14, 2020

THANK YOU, MY VIEWERS



I have been blogging since 2009, and so far, I have published about 150 blogs, drawing altogether almost half a million viewers. Each blog tends to be about a page long. In the early years, it was called, “From Istanbul to Boston,” and, in 2012, I changed it to “Sonsino’s Blog.”

I write on topics that matter to me and on issues that I think would interest my greater audience: history, theology, life cycle events, and reminiscences.  I write as an academic, as a Rabbi, as someone who has traveled to many parts of the globe. My approach tends to be critical, liberal and based on reason. A review of my blogs show that I have viewers all over the world: the USA, Europe, Russia, Latin America, the Far East, and in the Arab world (primarily in the UAE).

I will continue to blog as long as I have something to say. I appreciate your readership. Please continue to view my texts and send me your comments, for this gives me the incentive to write more.

Gratefully yours,

Rabbi Rifat Sonsino, Ph.D.
Feb. 14, 2020
Temple Beth Shalom, Rabbi Emeritus
Framingham State University, Dept. of Psych. And Philosophy
rifatsonsino@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment